Known as the ‘Gateway to the Hill Country’, Dripping Springs, Texas offers beautiful views, rock bottom creeks, an exceptional school system and affordable living. Caliterra, a new home community, is the perfect addition to Dripping Springs. Here are seven reasons why you will love it!
1. Unique restaurants. Dripping Springs is surrounded by some of the finest and most unique restaurants in Central Texas. Rolling in Thyme & Dough is a popular coffee shop for many Dripping Springs visitors and residents and offers homemade pastries, cookies and cakes, as well as local, organic ingredients for lunch! Smoke’N Hops offers Dripping Springs traditional Texas savory barbecue. Not to mention, Mazama Coffee has the best coffee in town!
2. Dripping Springs ISD prides itself on an excellent education for every student. In 2014, DSISD was one five statewide finalists as the Large District of the Year in the H-E-B Excellence in Education Awards program. It is important to all schools within Dripping Springs ISD to be community oriented. Many parents and community members are involved in PTA and volunteer programs.
3. Hamilton Pool Preserve is an absolute must when visiting Dripping Springs. With a 50-foot waterfall, this amazing, natural swimming hole is a popular location during the summer. It is best to arrive early to ensure you and your family or friends are able to enjoy the day at Hamilton Pool with no wait time.
4. Milton Reimer’s Ranch. This once private ranch is now a beautiful public park. From fishing to mountain biking to some of the best rock climbing in Texas, Milton Reimer’s Ranch is an outdoor playground with something for everyone. There are also guided tours and bird tours available October through April!
5. Booming Business. This once small town has many big and small businesses gravitating towards its location. Dripping Springs was first a popular wedding destination and vacation spot, and businesses are now hopping on board! Dripping Springs is quickly becoming an incredibly convenient place to live!
6. Popular Wine Tours. Winery information is among the most common requests in Dripping Springs. Living here means residents have easy access to some of the best fine wines and tasting rooms. With extraordinary wine, picnics, and live music, Dripping Wine Trail allows participants to get off the road and get on the trail with their unique wine tasting tour.
7. Relaxed Living In Dripping Springs. While Dripping Springs is constantly growing, it has kept its small town vibe. The scenery alone is breathtaking. With communities like Caliterra, Dripping Springs is the ideal location for relaxed living.
With all that Dripping Springs has to offer, it’s easy to see why individuals and businesses are moving here. If this sounds like the home for you, Caliterra is a new home community located in Dripping Springs, Texas. Learn more about the Caliterra community on the website!